A weekend in Rome at Maker Faire Rome

I had a great time in Rome this weekend. Read about the Maker Faire at this link.
Maker Faire Rome blog post on Leitner Improvement Training

I also took a few hours to visit the Vatican. It was Sunday, so I watched the Pope perform a mass. There were thousands of people at the 10:30 mass. Pretty good security, too. 
The sun shone on the fountain, while I waited in the toilet line...

I chose a spot that gave me the illusion of not being surrounded by people.
The Pope would be right between my head and the screen.
Spaghetti and Coke Zero out on the street afterward.
Off to the airport on the bus! They don't call it Leonardo Da Vinci anymore, but Fiumicino. That made me nervous - am I going to the wrong airport? But Leonardo greeted us at the entrance.

Comments