Finally finished my sweater vest!

I finally finished knitting my first piece of clothing - the sweater vest I started in June! It came out good. It fits, and it looks good over a white blouse. Theoretically you could wear it as a sleeveless top, but the weather would have to be very warm and my belly button would have to be pierced or something. ;)

I love the design of the back, with the vertical and diagonal stripes. The front carries on with the same idea of vertical and diagonal strips.
Here's what it looks like on the web: http://www.sommerfuglen.dk/shop/eng/waistcoat-10448p.html. It's made with Danish wool/silk yarn, which was very slippery to work with.
Whew! Now I can go on to some other project - a quicker one!

Comments

  1. Very pretty indeed! You can be very proud. All items you have made thus far have been incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. You're really doing very well knitting. I could never get it right... That's why I crochet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment