Beautiful day

Saturday, end of September, and the most beautiful day of the summer, I swear! We could see all the way out into the North Sea, and we like to think all the way south to Hardanger Fjord. Ed and our friend Katarina hiked up Rundeman, taking our time and enjoying the benches. Ed and I needed that fresh air and wide open nature. After we got past the crush of hikers, Katarina enjoyed it a lot more, too.
Grasses and leaves are turning colors

Looking toward the North Sea


We spent quite a while enjoying this bench

After getting up, I saw the dedication sign. It says "Love is our lives' greatest joy and our lives' greatest sorrow. Thats' life."

I've added a new favorite blog to my reading list: You Win Again. It's the story of one man's journey with cancer, and quite a source of inspiration.

Comments

  1. Such inspiration also from such beautiful scenes and travelogues.

    Best regards and thanks for your kind words

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post with some nice photos, Pilla. And I appreciate being introduced to Davids blog as well.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you aboard Joe, just a shame I have serious IT problems at present and am frustrated by a limited access using an antiquated, slow PC after my laptop crashed.

    cheers David

    Any news by the way Pilla?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do have some news, David. I posted on Macmillan's community. I'll try to update on here, as well, but want Ed's involvement and approval.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment