Horses!

"Hey!"
"Hay's for horses!"
We used to think that was really funny when I was a kid. I always wanted to have a horse. We could keep it in the backyard, it would eat grass, and it wouldn't be any trouble at all. As I got a little older, I loved riding horses with various youth groups. Today, I was back in the saddle with the Leisure Club from work. Believe it or not, after an hour and a half, I had JUMPED on my Fjord horse. Admittedly, it was about a foot high jump, and a Fjord horse is short and steady, but wow! I jumped! And I didn't fall off! 


This is us with the painted horse that Joanna rode, before the lesson. After this, I was busy holding on, so there are no action shots. I posted an action shot of feeding grass to a Fjord horse at this same farm last July 14th at the end of the Veten Hike posting. Very nice people at Sætregården.

Comments

  1. EEHAW!!!! Good for you! Is Ed going to let you have a horse of your very own now! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment