Remembering Ed with friends in Norway



This is such a great DVD - the Concert for George, from November 29, 2002. As I recall, Deanna gave it to me. I watch it every few months. I get something new out of it every time. Right now, this is the song that calls to my heart.

Today, two dozen people came over to our apartment here in Bergen to remember Ed. They were coin collectors, hikers, or neighbors, but all remember Ed's smile and joy in life. It was a beautiful sunny day, the first whole day of sun since I got back to Norway. They brought finger food and stories of Ed. I played the slide show DVD of pictures of Ed, and the CD of the jazz music he loved. I read a couple of memories that were shared at the May 7 celebration/memorial, and then it was their turn. Thank you everyone who came and made this special. Ed will always live in our memories.
The memory book, the cards, and the mini-urn with some of Ed's ashes, as well as his wedding ring.

Comments