I am the Tvungen Yatzy Champion of Bergen!

Today was the last day of Spill (play) Festival. It was sunny and warm. A perfect day to hang out on Torgalmenningen with everyone else in town. AND to play Tvungen Yatzy (forced yahtzee). I made it to the finals, and then, then, I actually won! Heia me!
Pretty good way to spend an afternoon. I won a Lego game, Ramses Pyramid. Could be fun to play! 

Tomorrow afternoon, a few of us will gather at my place and play games. I have Monopol Bergen - Monopoly with Bergen sites. And last night, I found a really great store - Outland. They have lots of board games, DVDs, books and stuff from outside of Norway. I bought Munchkin, the card game that I watched on TableTop on YouTube. Jannicke will bring a game called Carcassonne, and I have 5 new dice to play Yahtzee with, so we will have fun. 

P.S. We DID play Ramses Pyramid, and it WAS fun. My partner and I even won that one, too.
Meanwhile, Carcassonne, though fun, was more than I could handle. I have to pretend to be happy that my Pyramid partner won that game. I'm pretending hard!

Comments