What a Drag! But not like that...

ItsMimiDevine is my second fave Drag artist. They are from Bergen, Norway, where I live. I see Schlomi and his husband Alex and their twin kids, and their dog Blue, around town. Wonderful family! They both have active Instagram accounts, with so much positivity and love. Mimi put on a show, "All About Mimi", here in town. I was blown away by it! The stage, the costumes, the choreography, the personal touches from Mimi! We heard about the importance of family. So "un-drag-like"! There was some "You're not too fat, you're not too skinny, you're not too old..." in there, too. Hooray for Mimi!



Dean Disaster is my fave Drag artist. Guess you know why. Dean is the creation of Deanna, my daughter. I love Deanna, so, hey, I love Dean Disaster! 

During the pandemic, we got to spend 90 days together. Here is a video taken in my apartment of a Fraggle Rock inspired piece:

Uncle Travelin' Dean Disaster

I love the costume. I love the video editing. I love the cameraman - oh, wait, is loving myself too weird? 


Comments