A new French Patisserie, Le Café, for Sunday Brunch

This morning, while walking Timmi, I spotted a Grand Opening sign for Le Café Pomme. Exciting, once I saw that it would open at 10 am on Sunday morning! Sunday Brunch!!! I arrived there a little after 10, and the cozy room was full. There were fresh-baked quiches being placed on the counter by a smiling woman. 

Here is Baptiste brewing espresso, behind the most wonderful pastries

Their coffee is BKB, from Bergen Coffee Roastery, and it was just what I wanted for brunch.

Customers enjoying brunch amid grand opening balloons

Look at the comfy wooden chairs. 


Quiche Lorraine! A sunny Sunday!

Who could ask for more? Well, I could. I asked if Timmi was welcome, and Bastien said, "Yes, of course. My father would not go to a restaurant if they wouldn't let his dog come with them." The table by the door is designated the dog table. 

I will be back! Bon Appétit!

Comments

Post a Comment