Prescott, Arizona With Family for Halloween

Halloween is so much fun! We do it way over the top in the US. And in Prescott, where many homes are Victorians, there are a couple of streets that decorate like absolute crazy. How about skeletons having a luau? 




My family is getting together in Prescott this Halloween for a mini-family reunion. My sister- and brother-in-law live on a block where thousands of kids come calling out "Trick or Treat!" My son has helped by sitting stock still, looking like a scarecrow, and then suddenly moving and booing. One time, I helped decorate their beautiful home with giant spiders and spooky graveyards, but have never been here for the actual event. Can't wait. Part 2 of the blog will have more about that!

My cancer doctors let me come. My treatment plan is not surgery, chemo or radiation, but instead a daily pill. I am very grateful for the advances in treatment that allow us to target the specific mutated cells and shut down their out-of-control growth receptors. Not a cure, but people live for years with lung cancer being held in check. Haukeland told me about a woman who is still working after ten years. Any success stories from you all? 



Comments

  1. Sounds like a ton of fun! Great to hear you were able to join! <3 Hugs from Linda S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! I bet Neal was an excellent living scarecrow. I appreciate the houses that go all out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment